Cloud, on-premises or both – you choose
Infrastructure is all about managing your servers: joining together your stand‐alone IT devices and office locations.
If you are operating:
- a new start-up looking to minimise set up costs;
- a business with distributed offices and employees;
- a business that favours small established monthly fees over large, up-front capital expenditure costs;
- an organisation with fluctuating licensing requirements (eg, contractors, seasonal demands, apprenticeships, student enrolments, etc);
then Cloud-based infrastructure may be perfect for you.
If your business:
- has specialised server configuration requirements;
- does not want to utilise or commit to ongoing Cloud subscriptions;
- prefer capital expenditure benefits of long-term ownership; and
- works routinely with large data files (eg. graphic designers, engineers)
then your business may be better suited to maintaining your own servers ‘on-premises’.
Cloud and on-premises
itro gives you the freedom to select a mix of Cloud and on-premises infrastructure. For example, Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions. Premium business-grade Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions have your data saved on-premises as well as the Cloud, ensuring you can access your data wherever you have Internet connection.
itro already manages a mix of technologies on different platforms for our clients. Give us a call and see how we can give your business the infrastructure it needs to operate smoothly, wherever you go.