Cloud Solutions give you the capability to set up a virtual office and connect to your business, data and people anytime, anywhere.
Cloud Services can provide many benefits to your business including:
- Flexibility – give your employees access to company data from any Internet connected device
- Collaboration – communicate and share information more easily than traditional methods
- Reduced IT Costs – pay only for what you use and drop ongoing infrastructure maintenance costs
- Scalability – scale your storage needs or software licenses up or down more easily
- Business Continuity – backup and storage of data in the Cloud provides security and reduces potential downtime
Not sure whether your business is big enough to move to the Cloud? Depending on your needs, Cloud Solutions may prove cheaper than managing and maintaining your own local, in‐house infrastructure. Please call itro so we can help you understand the range of options available and evaluate whether in-house infrastructure, the Cloud or a customised mix of local and hosted solutions best suit your business.
A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Cloud-based competencies, itro engineers can manage the full range of Microsoft hosted services such as Office 365 and Azure for you. itro also manages hosted business solutions such as Email, Accounting, Finance, Retail – including Point of Sale and Inventory, VoIP-PBX communications, Data Storage, Design software, Conferencing and more.
- IT Hosted infrastructure
- Hosted Exchange Server
- Hosted PBX Phone Systems
- Cloud Backup Disaster Recovery
- Virtualised services (software and networks managed via the Internet
Where to Next?