A trusted email and web security solution
Cybersecurity readiness should be your top business agenda
According to a recent study by PwC, cybercrime is now Australia’s number one economic crime. In 2016 alone, ransomware attacks increased by 300% globally.
- 91% of all cybercrime is initiated by ‘zero-day’ email attacks
- 97% of people can’t identify a criminal-intent email
- 25% of people click on email messages containing malicious content
itro Mail Scan is powered by MailGuard that operates as a fully-cloud based solution hosted on Microsoft Azure!
Why is this a benefit?
- No software to install
- No updates are required to maintain high levels of protection 24/7
- Crucial for any cloud-based service, MailGuard is a fully-owned Australian Company operating their email scanning Servers and Support Centre within Australia.
Intuitive, collaborative and proactive cybersecurity
- MailGuard is two to forty-eight hours ahead of its competitors in stopping targeted spear phishing, phishing and ransomware attacks.
- It has a 99.997% catch rate and extraordinarily low false ‘positives’ (false alerts), saving you time and angst spent sifting through ‘capture’ notifications ‘just in case’ important emails are getting blocked.
- It is the market leader in thwarting zero-day attacks. MailGuard uses Hybrid AI (Artificial Intelligence) engines that identify threats embedded in nested attachments. The Hybrid AI engines are predicting, learning and anticipating new threats as they begin circulating.
- The Hybrid AI engines combine locally tuned rules with feeds from best practice antivirus security vendors around the world, protecting your mail from local and overseas attacks.
- It has a far higher SPAM detection success rate than MailMax (three SPAM failures per 100,000 messages compared to 1,000 per 100,000).
- A Microsoft ‘Critical Global Partner’, MailGuard is tightly integrated with Microsoft Office 365.
How does MailGuard work?
detect – deter – respond
Content and context of mail packages are proactively scanned and filtered as they get delivered to your company’s email server, ensuring all mail is protected from malware, viruses, bots and unknown future variants (refer below diagram) before being delivered to individual mailboxes.
Where to Next?