Have you ever been embarrassed or distracted by unexpected/unplanned interruptions generated by your device when making a presentation? itro’s #1 tip for Windows users is to help you to never be caught out mid-presentation again!
You can make a vast array of customisations to your Windows 10 laptop via Windows Mobility Centre, including managing Presentation Settings.
To choose the presentation options you want:
- Open Windows Mobility Centre
- Click on the Presentation Settings ’tile’
- Click on the ‘Turn on’ bar
- Click on the project icon
- Select the options you want, and click OK.
If you are unsure of how to step through each of the above points, please read the following detailed instructions and images to help you through the process.
To access Windows Mobility Centre, click on the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen to open a Search box and type, ‘Mobility’. Then click on ‘Windows Mobility Center’ in Results to open Mobility Centre.
1. The Mobility Centre is presented in tile format. Presentation Settings is the last tile.
2. Click on the ‘Turn on’ bar to activate Presentation Settings.
3. Then click on the projector icon in the Presentation Settings tile to access further options…
4. Once you select the options you want, click ‘OK’ and proceed with your presentation.
itro’s Windows and Office 365 tips cover various features of Windows 10 and your Office 365 package. If you have any questions or want a better understanding of Windows or Office 365 please call itro now on 1300 10 3000 and one of our engineers will be happy to help you.
Sharon Purton is part of the Marketing Team at itro – an IT Support Company based in Cremorne managing every aspect of your IT and communication needs, onsite and remotely.
Computer problems? itro can help
Switch to a team of reliable engineers. Please call us directly on 1300 10 3000 or email your request to [email protected] if you want more information or take up our suggestions. Not ready for a sales conversation? Check out pricing options here